Great for You. Great for Our Community.
If you live, work, play, or just love the Lewisville and Clemmons communities — then Leadership Lewisville-Clemmons (LLC) is a worthy investment of both time and money.
We are developing the future leaders of Lewisville and Clemmons.
- Understand our communities and the day-to-day operations of Lewisville and Clemmons
- Develop networking and team building skills
- Learn and experience practical tools, resources, and information to navigate current and future decisions, whether business, personal, or community
- Servant leadership & collaboration
- Problem solving and community engagement
- Develop relationships with future leaders in the community
- Platinum: $5000
- Gold: $2500
- Silver: $1000
- Day: $500
Download our Partnership Benefits sheet.Financial Gifts and Tuition for Leadership Lewisville-Clemmons equip the Chamber to bring quality content to the future leaders of our communities, thus strengthening our local businesses and opening doors for personal and professional growth.
- $700 for Chamber Members
- $850 for Non-Members
SAVE $50 when you reserve your spot by October 1st!
Program Dates & Times
Most program dates fall on the 1st Thursday of the month.
- January 4: Introduction & Communication
- February 1: Government Day
- March 7: Economic Development Day
- April 4: Education Day
- May 2: Real Estate / Employment Day
- June 6: Social / Human Services Day
- August 1: Health Day
- September 12: Graduation / Presentations (11 AM – 1 PM)
Locations will vary and communicated the week prior to class; all program days will be hosted within the Lewisville and Clemmons communities. Transportation is the responsibility of the class participants.
Participants of the program are expected to be active and engaged. Only one program day may be missed; any additional absences will result in removal from the program. Refunds are not given.
All materials, as well as morning coffee, snacks, and lunch are included in the tuition.
All class participants are assigned to a small group project which will be presented on Graduation Day. Small groups schedule their time independently of the program.
Be A Leader in our Community!
Be a part of our next Leadership Lewisville-Clemmons cohort. Apply today at http://lewisville-clemmons.com/next-leaders!Questions? Please contact Denise Heidel at Denise@Lewisville-Clemmons.com.