Clemmons Community Day
The Lewisville-Clemmons Chamber of Commerce will celebrate the 9th Annual Clemmons Community Day on Saturday, May 5, 2018.
For a sixth year, we will partner with the Jerry Long Family YMCA, a member of our Chamber, to host this community-wide event. The event provides a venue for our local businesses to feature their products and services, while also observing the YMCA's Healthy Kids Day.
Be a Vendor!
Booth rental is $130 for Chamber members and $155 for non-members! Each booth comes with one 10'x10' tent, one 8-foot-long table and two chairs. Last year, we had over 125 vendors. If you are interested in renting a booth, please complete the booth form and submit it to the Chamber office by Friday, April 20th.
Each vendor must use the tent that is provided. You will not be allowed to bring your own tent. No exceptions! To reserve a booth, complete the electronic BOOTH VENDOR FORM.
Be a Sponsor
We are looking forward to another great Clemmons Community Day in 2018! We depend on our generous sponsors to make this event possible.
Our Sponsor levels include:
- Platinum Sponsor - $5,000: Signage, name on poster, direct mail, advertisements, Chamber website, announcements, banner, Facebook posts, and one 20'x30' tent with five 8-foot-long tables and ten chairs.
- Gold Sponsor - $2,500: Name on poster, direct mail, advertisements, Chamber website, announcements, banner, Facebook posts, and one 10'x10' tent with one 8-foot-long table and two chairs.
- Corporate Sponsor - $1,000: Name on poster, advertisements, Chamber website, announcements, banner, Facebook posts, and one 10'x10' tent with one 8-foot-long table and two chairs.
- Community Sponsor - $500: Name on poster, Chamber website, announcements, banner, and one 10'x10' tent with one 8-foot-long table and two chairs.
- Friend Sponsor - $100: Chamber website and banner. This level is for individuals that want to be a proud sponsor of this event.
Please consider sponsorship of our event. Your generous consideration is appreciated in making this worthwhile event a community tradition. If you are interested in becoming a sponsor, please complete the electronic sponsor form and submit to the Chamber office by Friday, March 23rd. For more information or if you have questions, please contact the Chamber office at 336-970-5100 or email email@example.com. SPONSOR FORM
Be a Food Vendor!
The Chamber seeks food vendors for our event. Please contact the Chamber if you would like to be a food vendor and complete the form below by Friday, March 30th. To become a food vendor, complete the electronic form: FOOD VENDOR FORM.
All forms are powered by Docsmore.
**PLEASE NOTE: NO ANIMALS OR PETS WILL BE ALLOWED THIS YEAR.**