Clemmons Community Day
The Lewisville-Clemmons Chamber of Commerce will host our 10th Annual Clemmons Community Day on Saturday, May 4, 2019.
For a seventh year, we're partnering with the Jerry Long Family YMCA, a member of our Chamber, to host this community-wide event. Clemmons Community Day provides a venue for our local businesses to feature their products and services, while also observing the YMCA's Healthy Kids Day. Read more about our annual event in Forsyth Community Magazine!
Be a Vendor
Booth rental is $130 for Chamber members and $155 for nonmembers. Each booth comes with one 10'x10' tent, one 8-foot-long table, and two chairs. We typically have over 125 vendors for this event. If you're interested in renting a booth, please complete the booth form and submit it to the Chamber office by Friday, April 19.
Each vendor must use the tent that is provided. You will not be allowed to bring your own tent. No exceptions!
Be a Sponsor
We are looking forward to another great Clemmons Community Day this year! We depend on our generous sponsors to make this event possible. Our Sponsor levels include:
- Platinum Sponsor - $5,000: Signage, name on CCD promotional poster, direct mail, advertisements, Chamber website, announcements, banner, Facebook posts, and one 20'x30' tent with five 8-foot-long tables, and 10 chairs.
- Gold Sponsor - $2,500: Name on CCD promotional poster, direct mail, advertisements, Chamber website, announcements, banner, Facebook posts, and one 10'x10' tent with one 8-foot-long table, and two chairs.
- Corporate Sponsor - $1,000: Name on CCD promotional poster, advertisements, Chamber website, announcements, banner, Facebook posts, and one 10'x10' tent with one 8-foot-long table, and two chairs.
- Community Sponsor - $500: Name on CCD promotional poster, Chamber website, announcements, banner, and one 10'x10' tent with one 8-foot-long table, and two chairs.
- Friend Sponsor - $100: Chamber website and banner. This level is for individuals that want to be a proud sponsor of this event.
Please consider sponsorship of our event. Your generous consideration is appreciated in making this worthwhile event a community tradition. If you're interested in becoming a sponsor, please complete the sponsor form and submit it to the Chamber office by Friday, March 22.
Be a Food Vendor
We're seeking food vendors for our event. If you're interested in being a food vendor, please complete the food vendor form and submit it to the Chamber office by Friday, March 29.
Be a Volunteer
We're seeking volunteers to assist with setting up tables and chairs for vendors, marking the pavement for drop off, putting up signs, and more on the day before and on the day of the event. If you're interested in volunteering, please sign up by Friday, April 26.
Hosting a booth for your business is an exciting opportunity to not only introduce your business but also showcase the value it offers to a new audience. In our upcoming Booth Camp workshop experience on Thursday, March 7 from 11 a.m. - 1 p.m., we'll be exploring the best practices for designing a great booth experience for your specific business needs and how to get the most out of your event. Our facilitators will be answering questions such as, "What do I put in my booth to pull customers in and stand out from the crowd?" and "How do I turn visitors into actual customers and clients?" Enjoy a lively presentation and participate in an interactive working session to guide you through the best strategy for your upcoming event booth! Seating is limited. Register today!
Session presented by Taryn Jerez, One Crafty Miss, LLC and Suzy Fielders, conversionMOXY.
Sponsored by Excalibur Group.