Please join us for our May meeting sponsored by Sightsource.
May’s Business Boot Camp keynote speaker will be Sindy Martin, CEO of Smartin International, Inc. Her presentation will be Smartin-Up Your Professionalism. This session will provide participants with understanding and information on proper image and protocol, enabling participants to improve their professionalism. During the session, each of the participants will be given an opportunity to practice what is being taught.
Five Key Points:
By the end of the session, participants will learn:
- The Entrance – Discover 4 secrets of professionals, dignitaries, and celebrities about how to enter a room.
- Business card protocol. The 3 keys to handling the card with respect.
- Learn the five different types of handshakes you should not use.
- How to R.E.A.D. a person and the 4 Rules when engaging in small talk.
- Defining casual and business attire.
Simply Southern will be our caterer. Our menu will be chicken pie, green beans, sweet baked apples, and cake squares.
For our monthly giving, we’ll be collecting the following items for Big Brothers Big Sisters. Gearing up for summer, they are in need of new books, board games, puzzles and craft items for the kids to enjoy. Please help us fill the donation box!
Please RSVP if you will be attending the meeting. We need to give an accurate headcount to the caterer. If you will be attending the meeting and not eating lunch, please RSVP that you will be attending the meeting and not having lunch so we can have sufficient seating.
Thank you and we hope to see you on the 14th!