Lewisville-Clemmons Chamber of Commerce
October 14, 2014
Joanna Lyall opened the October meeting and welcomed members and guests.
River Ridge Taphouse was the caterer.
Announcements were made next. At the November meeting we will elect the 2015 Board of Directors.
Joanna next introduced the Spotlight Speaker, Dr. Eric Tomlinson with Wake Forest Baptist Health.
Board reports were given by: Jack Ingle, VP of Economic Development
Infomercials were given by the following Chamber members:
- Dana Bryson with Village Inn Event Center
- Tim Ebert with Ebert Financial Services
- Mark Morphies with Talk of the Town Coupons
- Sharon Grubb-Benson with Community Insurance Agency
- Joan Wilcox with Integrative Life Solutions
- Samantha Agner with Jersey Mikes Subs
- Kristin Johnson with Historic Broyhill
- John Golden with John Golden Frames and Fotos
- Keela Johnson with Forsyth Magazines
- Wake Forest Baptist Health
Door prizes were handed out.
Next meeting: November 11, 2014 at 11:30 am to 1:00 pm
Thank you to our Sponsor and Corporate Members
Allegacy Federal Credit Union – Bermuda Run Country Club – Bermuda Village Retirement Community – Blue Moon Benefits Group – Broyhill Historic Events Center – Clemmons Community Foundation – Clemmons Courier – Clemmons Free Press – Costco – Dickson Interactive – Ds2 Creative – Dulaney Group – Ebert Financial Services – Essential Balanced Bodywork – Gwyn Electrical, Plumbing, Heating and Cooling, Inc. – Hayworth Miller Funeral Home – Heritage Woods – Hire-a-Hubby – Keller Williams Realty – Lindsay & Gardner CPA’s LLP – Lowes Foods – Marzano Capital Group – Modern Woodmen of America – Neo Media, Inc. – Novant Health – Piedmont Natural Gas – Piedmont Triad Computer Consulting – PNC Bank – RiverStreet Networks – Simply Southern Cuisine – SixFour Web Design – The Meadowbrook House – The Portrait Gallery – Vienna Village Assisted Living – Wake Forest Baptist Health – Winston Salem Dental Care – Winston Salem Journal/Journal West – Yadtel Group