Minutes, October 9, 2012
I. Cathy Dias, presiding. Caterer: Dine by Design
II. Minutes of last meeting approved by Paul Johnson and seconded by Jim Perri.
Jeff Meadows, Serve Pro. Very informative presentation about All of the services that Serv Pro provide.
– Business After Hours: Friday10/19 at Your Pilate’s Place from 5-8. 4808 Country Club Road, Winston-Salem in the Vineyard Plaza / November 18 at Shear Pawsativity
– Costco is hosting & catering the November meeting
– November 20 is Portrait Gallery and Simply Southern Cuisine
– Requested each attendee brings one additional person to next meeting.
IV. Health Fair
– At Lewisville Elementary on 10/27
– To Sponsor you can provide gift cards for prized in children’s costume contests
– Flu shots provided by Lewisville Drugs – bring insurance information and they’ll file the claim for you
– Event is free but bring canned goods for Clemmons Food Panty
– Lewisville Drugs will take all expired NON-controlled medications for disposal.
V. Open Board Positions list on sheets found at each table. Please nominate only people who are interested.
VI. Please complete the Annual Membership Awards forms located on the tables.
11 door prizes
$35 raised from 5 minute promos
$67 raised from raffle tickets – Kelly Rupriczinski won and kept $30 leaving a total of $72 for the dog park